ALEKO GG900 Dual Swing Gate Operator is designed for residential/commercial applications. Stay warm and dry in your vehicle. This Dual Swing Opener will handle dual swinging gates up to 20 ft in length and weighing up to 900 lb (10 ft and 450 lb per panel). ALEKO GG900 has powerful 24VDC motors, which provide exceptional starting torque and feature soft start/stop operation. This promotes longer gate and operator life, as well as dependable performance.
A utility backup battery is available for purchase in case of power loss. To simplify installation, ALEKO GG900 Dual Swing Gate Operator may be installed with low-cost, low-voltage wiring or in remote locations using our optional 10W and/or 20W Solar Panel.
WARNING California consumers
- Access your gates through remote control or keypad
- Smooth and soft start and stop function
- Emergency Release key in case of power failure
- Dual/Single gate running mode
- Optional master and slave gate running
- Adjustable opening/closing interval between master and slave gate
- Stop/Reverse in case of obstruction during gate opening/closing
- The force of the motor can be programmed
- Optional photocell protection (not included)
- Built in adjustable auto-close (programmable from 0-99 sec)
- Digital display indicates the running situation and setting menu
- Reliable electromagnetic limit switches improve adjustment of the 'open' and 'close' position
- Motor: 24V DC, 50W per actuator, 2A current
- Power supply: 110V/60Hz (220V/50Hz - not included)
- Actuator speed: 1.6 cm/second (5/8 inch/second)
- Actuator travel: 385mm (15 3/4")
- Max Weight of each gate panel: 204 kg (450 lbs)
- Max Width of each gate panel: 3 m (10 ft)
- Auto-closing duration: programmable (from 0 to 99 seconds)
- Ambient temperature: -20C(-4F) ~ +50C(+122F)
click here for Proposition 65 warning.