Quietkat RidgeRunner E-Bike
FREE Shipping Anywhere in the USA
Some of the most rugged terrains on the planet are found in the Rocky Mountains. The beauty of this place is only matched by the danger and exposure faced while enjoying the grand peaks and valleys. To conquer this terrain you need the ultimate machine.
- Powerful motor: The RidgeRunner's 1000w Bafang Ultra Mid Drive Motor is a true marvel of engineering - the highest quality, longest-lasting, and most powerful motor available.
- Increased acceleration: Get up to 1500w of peak power and 160 nm of torque to accelerate up steep inclines like never before.
- Flexible classification: The RidgeRunner is available as a 1000W unclassified eBike and can be programmed down to 750W for Class 1 and Class 2 operations.
- Full suspension frame: 150mm of front suspension travel and 150mm of rear suspension travel from the fire link 4-bar suspension linkage.
- Advanced brakes: 4-Piston hydraulic brakes inspire confidence when navigating steep descents on rugged terrain.
- Fat tires for ultimate traction: Fitted with a high quality 26″x4.8″ fat-tire platform. Ideal for a wide variety of technical, off-road terrain, including soft sand and snow plus hardpack trails and rocks. Ability to switch to a 29" standard mountain bike tire set for even more flexibility.
- Rider flexibility: Flexible to suit all types of riders and available in medium or large 17 or 19-inch frame sizes.
Motor / Class: Ultra Mid-Drive 1000W (1600W Peak | 160nm torque)
Battery: 16AH/48V 768WH | 12 lbs.
Range: Up To 64 Miles
Modes: Eco-Assist, Sport-Assist, Throttle, Walk Assist
Gears: SRAM 9-Speed
Brakes: Tektro 4-Piston Hydraulic Disc
Suspension: QK Inverted Air-Suspension Fork / RockShox Monarch RL
Tires: CST Roly Poly 26” x 4.8” (29" x 2.5" Kit Sold Separately Coming Soon)
Weight: 69 lbs
Load Capacity: 300 lbs
Sizes: 17” S/M, 19” M/L