How Do I Cancel A Order?
We understand that on occasion, orders will need to be cancelled and our customer service team is happy to assist.
To cancel and order call us at (440)-678-7845 or Email: email@example.com with an order number and cancellation request.
Cancellation must happen before the item is shipped. Orders are usually shipped within 12-48 hours.
Custom items, built-to-order, Tailor-Made, personalized, or logoed items cannot be canceled. These sales are final.
Cancellation Policy All orders are automatically processed on our secure merchant processor and sent for shipment as soon as they are placed. During this process we incur irreversible fees. Therefore, while we understand that orders might need to be changed sometimes, we are unable to do so free of charge after your card is charged.
There will be 3% charge that will be deducted from the original price paid. This fee is mandated by the bank and/or credit card company and not within our control.
Orders which are refused at delivery will be assessed of all applicable fees, including the return cost of shipping and a potential 15% restocking fee.
Except for any products designated as non-returnable, we may accept returns that have been agreed to and authorized by Bodynetworx. Only items purchased directly from Bodynetworx may be directly returned to Bodynetworx.
Please contact your reseller or third-party retailer, if the product was not purchased through Bodynetworx direct sales.
- Defective equipment will be repaired or replaced according to the product warranty of the purchased product.
- If agreed by Bodynetworx to repair or replace your equipment, it is required that your product be returned for inspection and analysis at our manufacturing facility prior to repairing or replacing the product.
- The returned product / products need to be properly re-packed in original packaging and sent in new-like condition with a copy of the original invoice included.
- All returns must be agreed to and authorized by Bodynetworx. All authorized returns must include a return authorization (RA) number. To return products, you must call Phone:(440)-678-7845 or email Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain an RA number before shipping your product. No returns of any type will be accepted without an RA number.
- Any returns made without prior authorization or an RA number will not be processed and all incurred charges—shipping or other—will be the responsibility of the returning party. A 20% restocking fee will be applicable to returned items.
- Bodynetworx must receive your request for an RA within 30 days from the date of shipment (the date stated on the invoice) and must receive the returned items within 30 days from the date on which you receive the RA number.
- Once product or products are received and inspected, Bodynetworx is free to exchange the returned item, issue a credit toward a future purchase, or issue a refund at its option.
- Original outbound shipping charges are not refundable. You are responsible for all shipping and handling charges on returned items. You bear the risk of loss during shipment. We therefore strongly recommend that you fully insure your return shipment against loss or damage and that you use a carrier that can provide you with proof of delivery for your protection.
- Any products purchased with custom size, customized material or custom configuration cannot be returned or replaced.
- Bodynetworx equipment and products are manufactured by hand and slight blemishes and minor imperfections are expected.
- WE OFFER NO REFUNDS ON ANY PRODUCTS DESIGNATED ON THIS SITE AS NON-RETURNABLE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING PRODUCTS:
Custom products: any product ordered with custom upholstery or equipment configuration.
Equipment: Reformers (Reformer, Reformer with Tower, Reformer Combo), Towers and Trapeze Systems (Cadillac, Reformer with Tower, Reformer Combo, Wall Tower, Wall Unit), Chairs and Barrels (Wunda Chair, Arm Chair Barrel Set, Ladder Barrel, Spine Corrector, Spine Corrector with F2 System), Upgrades (F2 System, F2 System with Accessory Package, Tower Only, Trapeze Only), Options and Other Pilates Equipment (Ped-A-Pull, Ped-A-Pull without Stool, Raised Mat, Jump Board, Jump Board for Reformer Combo, Arc, Cushion Block)
Non-equipment products: springs, mat conversions.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE
WE WARRANT THAT DURING THE WARRANTY PERIOD, THE PRODUCT WILL BE FREE FROM DEFECTS IN MATERIALS AND WORKMANSHIP.
OUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR DEFECTIVE GOODS IS LIMITED TO REPAIR, REPLACEMENT OR REFUND AS DESCRIBED BELOW IN THIS LIMITED WARRANTY.
TO THE EXTENT NOT PROHIBITED BY LAW, THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, ORAL, WRITTEN, STATUTORY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. EXCEPT FOR THE EXPRESS WARRANTIES CONTAINED IN THIS LIMITED WARRANTY AND TO THE EXTENT NOT PROHIBITED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW DISCLAIMERS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THIS DISCLAIMER MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. TO THE EXTENT SUCH WARRANTIES CANNOT BE DISCLAIMED UNDER THE LAWS OF YOUR JURISDICTION, WE LIMIT THE DURATION AND REMEDIES OF SUCH WARRANTIES TO THE DURATION OF THIS EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
WHO MAY USE THIS LIMITED WARRANTY?
Bodynetworx Worldwide, LLC extends this limited warranty only to the consumer who originally purchased the product. This limited warranty does not extend to any subsequent owner or other transferee of the product.
WHAT DOES THIS WARRANTY COVER?
We offer the following limited warranty. This limited warranty becomes effective on the invoice date of the original purchase and extends to the time limits expressed in this limited warranty. Any parts that are repaired or replaced under this limited warranty will follow the original warranty period. We may change the availability of this limited warranty at our discretion, but any changes will not be retroactive.
We guarantee that our products will be free from defects in material or workmanship for the duration of the applicable warranty period. If you have a defective product that you believe is covered in this limited warranty, it is important to follow the proper return procedure set forth in this limited warranty.
Defective parts that conform to the limited warranty guidelines will be repaired, replaced, or refunded at the sole discretion of Bodynetworx in accordance with the following terms:
- The repair or replacement is due to a manufacturing or materials defect.
- The part has been used only for the intended purpose, and the safety, usage, and maintenance guidelines have been followed.
- The defect is not due to wear and tear, scratches, tears or stains to fabric, misuse, unauthorized modifications, unauthorized repair or failure to comply with instructions
- The defect is not due to exposure to cosmetic oils or chemicals, harsh chemicals, bleach, exposure to industrial fallout, chemical fallout, tree sap, sand, mud, salt or abrasive natural or chemical causes.
- The defect is not due to submergence of a part in water, indoor flooding or fire damage.
- The part is owned by the original retail purchaser, and proof of purchase is demonstrated. The warranty is not transferable.
- The claim is made within the proper warranty period.
This limited warranty does not cover any damage due to:
Ten Year Warranty
Offered for the frame and structural components for barrels (Ladder Barrel, Spine Corrector), chairs (Wunda Chair, F2 Chair), wall system products (Wall Unit, Wall Tower, Ped-A-Pul) and Reformer gearbar and footbar mechanisms.
Two Year Warranty
Offered for springs and mechanical components.
Ninety Day Warranty
Offered for upholstered parts, ropes, straps, and loops. This does not cover wear-and-tear, stains, indentations, scratches or defects arising from abuse or use of harsh chemical cleansers. If the identical fabric is unavailable, an equivalent will be provided.
WHAT ARE YOUR REMEDIES UNDER THIS WARRANTY?
With respect to any defective product during the warranty period, described above, we will, in our sole discretion, repair or replace such product (or the defective part) or refund the purchase price of such product.
HOW DO YOU OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE?
To obtain warranty service, you must email Customer Service at email@example.com during the warranty period to obtain a Return Authorization (RA) number. No warranty service will be provided without a RA number.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THE REMEDIES DESCRIBED ABOVE ARE YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES AND OUR ENTIRE LIABILITY FOR ANY BREACH OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. OUR LIABILTIY SHALL UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES EXCEED THE ACTUAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE DEFECTIVE PRODUCT, NOR SHALL WE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR LOSSES, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.