Order Processing Times
Shipping and delivery times may vary. Typically, orders for in-stock items will be processed within 1-3 business days but may be processed within just 24 hours. We appreciate your patience as we are always committed to processing and shipping your order as quickly and safely as possible.
Once your order has been processed, you will receive a confirmation email with shipment tracking information. This is just a rough estimate of your delivery date, for more real-time updates contact FedEx, UPS directly.
In some cases, a shipping confirmation may be slightly delayed even though the package is already on its way to you.
- We only ship to US from US warehouse right now. (Do not ship to Alaska and Hawaii islands)
- All orders for FREE shipping.
- It usually takes 3-7 business days to get our products.
Most of our bikes ship via FedEx GROUND and USPS. Due to shipping limitations on lithium-ion batteries, we aren’t able to offer expedited shipping services.
Shipping information and policies only apply to the 48 contiguous United States. Unfortunately, at this time we do not ship to Canada, Hawaii, or Alaska, and we do not ship to other countries.
When the logistics information shows signed for, the buyer has signed for the goods by default. If the goods are stolen or lost after receipt, we will not compensate.
We only ship to US right now, and don't ship to Alaska and Hawaii islands.
RETURN & EXCHANGE
- Please keep your original packing box for any ebike or bike at least 14 days after delivery for any potential return, otherwise, you may be charged $50-90 for re-sending you new packing box(s) from us.
- Please note that information regarding the expected range on a single charge on one of our ebikes is an estimate, not a guarantee. There are many factors that contribute to actual, real-world range for an ebike battery such as age of the battery, temperature, level of assist, speed, payload, your weight and terrain. Given the right conditions, it is possible to get less than the expected minimum range or greater than the expected maximum range.
- If you would like to change the shipping address, color, size, or model of your e-bike, you must do so prior to your order being shipped.
- No order information or shipping address can be changed after the order is shipped.
- After placing an order, be sure to verify that the product(s) you’ve ordered is (are) correct. Please contact us HERE if you have any questions or need to make changes to your order.
- If your bike has already shipped and you have a FedEx tracking number, please contact FedEx or use the FedEx Delivery Manager tool to arrange any special requests or delivery instructions. G-force Bikes is unable to make any delivery charges and/or special arrangements, including address changes, AFTER your order has been placed. If your order’s delivery address has an error, please contact us directly HERE as soon as possible.
- Items smaller than bikes may ship by DHL/USPS, and you will also be able to track your package.
- Any Questions please contact us Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A 10% processing fee will be applied for any order being returned or canceled.
- We cannot guarantee your order cancellation request will reach the shipping warehouse in time to stop your shipment, so please notify us as early as possible of your cancellation request.
- Make cancellation requests HERE and a support representative will calculate restocking fees on a per-item basis and provide confirmation if the order is eligible for cancellation.
- Refunds will be made to the method of payment used for the order.
- Any questions about Order Cancellation please contact us email@example.com
- Unused bikes, parts, and accessories may be returned within 14 days of your receipt of the products by contacting us HERE.
- To be eligible for a return, the item must be unused, free from dirt, dust, or any fragrances/odors, and in the same packaging and condition that you received it.
- The box must be sealed and unopened. Please ship your bike back in its original box. A 25% processing fee and return shipping fee will be applied.
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable. Customers are responsible for ALL shipping costs if they elect to return or exchange their bike.
- Please contact our customer service staff before returning the goods and we will confirm the return address with you. Please do not directly return to the shipping address, which may lead to the loss of the goods. Our customer service Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will refund you within 5 business days, when we receive the product you returned
- If the Product arrived damaged within 14 days, please send any pictures or videos to email@example.com immediately. Once it is confirmed by G-Force Team, G-Force will accept returns for a full refund in accordance with the Return Procedures with in 5 business days.
- For ebike and e-scooter that has been delivered for more than 14 days, if there is any problem, we do not accept returns anymore, only repairs and replacements are allowed.
- The following vulnerable parts are damaged within 14 days, we will replace the parts. (LCD Display, Chainset, Splash Guard, pedal, Headlight, Front fork)
- Please do not directly return to the shipping address, which may lead to the loss of the goods.
Open Box/Refurbished Bicycle Return Policy
- Open Box bikes and refurbished bicycles are sold “as is” and are not eligible for return.
Non-returnable items include, but are not limited to:
- Used, Undamaged Equipment
- Apparel (clothing, hats, etc)
- Battery Packs
- Special orders
- Gift cards
- Gifted orders
- Items that display wear
- For the purpose of warranty and returns, you are responsible for providing a return shipping box at your expense if you have discarded the original box in which the product was shipped.
- PLEASE RETAIN YOUR BIKE BOX even if it has been damaged in shipping.
ITEMS CANNOT BE RETURNED WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION FROM CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM.
- If a return is received without an authorization code, the shipment is likely to be lost. G-force Bikes accepts no responsibility for items returned to us without explicit authorization.
G-FORCE LIMITED 1-YEAR WARRANTY AND POLICY ON REPLACEMENT PROCEDURES & RESPONSIBILITIES
All G-force bikes are covered under our manufacturer's 1-year all-inclusive warranty for the original owner against all manufacturing defects (All free Accessories are not covered by warranty service).
WARRANTY PERIOD AND TARGET AUDIENCE TERMS
The warranty would be registered automatically when the initial purchaser ordered it in the online shop. So the warranty is under the INITIAL PURCHASER and the 1-year warranty would be started since the initial owner has received it.
All products do not accept transferable warranties, such as those purchased from the second-hand market.
G-force will replace any component that is deemed to be defective or damaged (including damage incurred during shipment) without user error. The warranty covers the listed products and follows the terms below:
G-force ebike frames are covered by a replacement warranty for 1 year.
This warranty includes a replacement frame only. Labor charges to changeover parts to replacement frames are not included. Changeover labor must be performed by an authorized G-force.
G-force reserves the right to use scratch and dent stock when replacing a frame under this warranty. Frame styles and/or colors not in stock may be replaced with a compatible style and/or color at the discretion of G-force.
Frame issues that are excluded from this warranty include but are not limited to:
Paint fade, scratches, impact marks
Non-reversible modification (drilling/welding)
Chain guard mount to the frame if applicable
G-force batteries are covered by a 1 year prorated warranty.
During 1 year of service – A defective battery will be repaired or replaced at no cost to the customer. The warranty period for a repaired or replaced battery remains unchanged based on the original purchase date.
After the first 1 year of service – A prorated credit, based on months of service, will be applied toward the purchase of a new battery. Batteries purchased at pro-rated cost will have a new 1-year warranty based on the pro-rated purchase date.
No cash reimbursement will be made.
Batteries can be assessed and found defective directly by G-force only.
This Limited Warranty does not cover:
Defects or damage resulting from accident, abuse, misuse, abnormal use (including but not limited to stunt riding, racing, or other similar activities not consistent with the intended use of the Products), improper storage, abnormal exposure to liquid, chemicals, moisture, abrasives, sand or dirt, neglect, or abnormal physical, electrical or electromechanical stress;
Scratches, dents, and cosmetic damage, unless caused by G-force;
Product that has the serial number or the bar code removed, defaced, damaged, altered, or made illegible;
Ordinary wear and tear;
Defects or damage to the Products caused by the use of accessories, products, or ancillary/peripheral equipment not furnished or approved by G-force with the Products;
Defects or damage caused by assembly, testing, operation, maintenance, installation, service, repair, or adjustment in a manner that varies from Assembly Instructions & Owners Manual;
Defects or damage resulting from external causes such as collision, fire, flooding, windstorm, lightning, earthquake, exposure to weather conditions, theft, blown fuse, or improper use of any electrical source;
In addition, with respect to the battery, this Limited Warranty does not cover defects or damage:
Caused by charging by a battery charger not intended or appropriate for use with the Battery or the improper use of a battery charger;
Where any of the seals on the battery are broken or show evidence of tampering;
Where the Battery has been used in equipment other than the Bike for which it is specified;
Parts & Components
Original G-force parts & components are covered by a 1-year limited warranty, The warranty period of some parts is 3 months or 6 months, refer to the manual for details. (When all the spare parts for warranty are sent to the customer, the customer needs to bear the freight).
This Limited Warranty does not cover:
Ordinary wear and tear not the result of defects in workmanship or materials. Wear and tear can be assessed by G-force. Parts not typically covered include but are not limited to:
Parts compromised due to corrosion due to the elements (moisture, heat, etc).
Damage or deterioration of the surface finish, appearance, or aesthetics of the product.
frame, forks, handlebar, seat post, saddle, brakes, lights, crankset, pedals, rims, wheel hub, freewheel, cassette, derailleur, shifter, motor, throttle, controller, wiring harness, LCD display, kickstand, reflectors, and hardware. Warranty within one week after receiving the goods. Parts damaged during use after seven days need to be charged.
Labor charges for part replacement or changeover.
Defects or damage resulting from accident, abuse, misuse, abnormal use (including but not limited to stunt riding, racing, or other similar activities not consistent with the intended use of the Products), improper storage, abnormal exposure to liquid, chemicals, moisture, abrasives, sand or dirt, neglect, or abnormal physical, electrical or electromechanical stress.
Scratches, dents, and cosmetic damage not caused by G-force.
The product that has the serial number or the bar code removed, defaced, damaged, altered, or made illegible.
Defects or damage to the Products caused by the use of accessories, products, or ancillary/peripheral equipment not furnished or approved by G-force with the Products.
Defects or damage caused by improper assembly, testing, operation, maintenance, installation, service, repair, or adjustment in a manner that varies from Assembly Instructions & Owners Manual.
Defects or damage resulting from external causes, such as collision, fire, flooding, windstorm, lightning, earthquake, exposure to weather conditions, theft, blown fuse, or improper use of any electrical source.
- Warranty Claims
All claims to this warranty must be made through G-force. and submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. Proofs of purchase and photos or videos of the damaged product are required with any warranty request. Before making a warranty claim, we suggest that you contact us at email@example.com as there may be a simple fix for your problem. Valid warranty claims will be processed through G-force within 1 years of initial purchase.
G-force will not replace any part without first seeing photos or video of the damaged product. Customers need to provide us with evidence by email.
- Shipping Damage Claims
In rare instances, the item received may be damaged during transportation. If shipping damage occurs, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us with photo or video proof.
All free accessories will not participate in the replacement or compensation if they cause scratches during transportation.
NOTICE: we will not accept Shipping Damage Claims later than 7 days from receipt of products.
For offline bicycle store repair services like Velotooler, G-force will only provide free replacement parts. We do not reimburse any labor costs produced in the repair service.
* G-Force has the right without notice to the consumer to substitute components of at least equal quality for advertised G-Force ebike and e-scooter components in the event of the unavailability of such advertised components.