The FREE SHIPPING offer is valid only for GROUND SHIPMENTS to the 48 contiguous United States and only applies to orders for BOAT PACKAGES. It does NOT apply to foreign orders or orders to be shipped to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico & Guam. Unfortunately international shipping/air freight charges are too steep to absorb for us. However, we do our best to shop & negotiate international freight rates for our foreign orders and orders to be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico & Guam.
Try a Sea Eagle Risk-Free... for 120 days!
We're confident that you'll love our Sea Eagle products - so we're putting our money where our mouth is.
Order a Sea Eagle today, and you'll get to try it for 120 days from the day you receive your boat, RISK FREE.
If you're not totally happy with your boat, just return it in good condition for a full refund of your purchase price.
- 120 day trial begins on the date the product is delivered.
- Returns will be processed within 30 business days of the receipt of returned products at the Sea Eagle warehouse
- Products returned must be:
- Clean. Any dirt, mud, stains or debris on returned products will result in a cleaning fee at the discretion of Sea Eagle Boats, Inc.
- Undamaged. Products damaged through abuse, accidents or neglect cannot be returned. Any items found to be damaged will be assessed a repair charge. Sea Eagle reserves the right to refuse returns of damaged items.
- In salable condition. Returned items must be resold. Sea Eagle Boats, inc. cannot accept returns in less than salable condition.
- Complete with all parts and accessories shipped on the original order. Incomplete orders will receive a partial refund pro-rated at the current retail price of the missing parts.
- Customers returning eligible products will receive a refund for the purchase price of the product, not including any shipping charges, import duty, brokerage or other charges.
- Refunds will be issued by the original payment method
- If the original credit card is expired or cancelled then refunds will be issued by check.
- If original order is more than 120 days old, refund will be issued by check.
- The Sea Eagle 120 day trial does not apply to:
- Electric motors and accessories for electric motors
- Honda Gas motors
- Any item listed in the accessory section of our website or catalog as non-returnable.
- Products not purchased directly from Sea Eagle Boats Inc., through the SeaEagle.com website or catalog
- Products purchased on eBay.
- Items that are customized in any way, including but not limited to items that are cut to length as per customers specification.
- 120 day trial does not apply if products have been altered or modified in any substantial way, including but not limited to:
- Markings or writing on the hull, unless required by law
- Damage due to customer use or abuse
- Holes drilled for attaching accessories
- Glued on items such as D-rings, handles, Scotty mounting pads, registration numbers.
- Customers wishing to exchange one product for another product under this return policy have the right to do so, paying or receiving a credit for any difference in price. Exchanges do not extend the 120 day trial, which expires 120 days from receipt of the original order.
- 120 Day Trial applies to non-commercial use only. Any commercial use, including but not limited to rental operations, will void the 120 day trial.
- To initiate the return process, call Phone:(440)-678-7845
- All items must be shipped within seven (7) days of the issuance of the RMA or the RMA will be considered void.
- Packages without an RMA Number will be refused delivery, or assessed a 15% restocking fee at the sole discretion of Sea Eagle Boats, Inc.
- Return freight is the customer's responsibility
- Customers are responsible for packaging products securely and insuring return shipments.
- Customers who refuse delivery of a shipment will be liable for all fees and shipping charges resulting from that refusal.
- Products damaged in return shipment are not the responsibility of Sea Eagle Boats, Inc.
- Any claims for products damaged in return freight must be handled by the customer subject to the insurance policy the customer purchased for the return freight.
- For items exported outside the USA, the customer is responsible for all freight, duty, taxes, fees or other charges associated with returning the products back to Port Jefferson, NY. Sea Eagle Boats, Inc. will not be responsible for refund of any import duty or local taxes that you paid at the time of your original purchase.
Sea Eagle Limited Three Year Warranty
Our Sea Eagle boats are covered for a full three years against manufacturer's defects* ... from bow to stern.
We can afford to offer this comprehensive warranty because of our 54 year experience in designing and selling inflatable boats. We know quality products, and we stand behind them.
- Warranty Term will be three years from the date of customer receipt for all non-commercial users
- Commercial operators, including but not limited to rental operators, will be covered for six months from the date of receipt
- Warranty applies to defects in material and workmanship. It does not cover:
- Damage due to negligence, neglect, lack of maintenance, accident, abnormal or improper use, bad assembly or improper repair attempts, or damage resulting from the use of a pump not supplied by Sea Eagle
- Alteration or customization
- Abrasions, tears or punctures
- Normal color fading
- Normal wear
- Overglueing and other aesthetic imperfections
- Crazing, blistering and aging of fabrics, metals or wood
- Does not cover incidental costs such as haul-out, launching, towing, or any other consequential damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
- Customer must provide reasonable documentation to establish a defect, including but not limited to:
- Digital photographs clearly showing the defect
- Troubleshooting to establish or narrow down the cause of the problem
- In the event that a defect cannot be demonstrated by photographs, customer may return products after obtaining an RMA number from Sea Eagle using the procedures for the Return Policy. Returns will be:
- Sent at the customer's expense
- Customer must insure return shipments or accept the cost of merchandise damaged in transit to Sea Eagle
- If Sea Eagle determines the product is defective, customer will be refunded the published common carrier freight charge for the shipment
- Sea Eagle will not reimburse packaging and handling charges incurred by full service operations such as Fedex Kinkos, UPS Stores, or any other packaging and shipping provider.
- For orders exported outside the United States, Sea Eagle Boats, Inc. will not be responsible for any import duties, taxes, or fees associated with shipping replacement products.
- Sea Eagle is not responsible for shipping warranty products to any country other than the country which the original order was delivered to.
- Our obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repairing a defective part, or at our discretion, replacing such part or parts as shall be necessary to remedy any malfunction resulting from defects in material or workmanship as covered by this warranty. We reserve the right to improve the design of any product without assuming any obligation to modify any product previously manufactured.
- Severability: If any provision of this Limited Warranty is unenforceable, for any reason, all other provisions hereof shall remain in full force and effect.
- To make a warranty claim, call Phone:(440)-678-7845 to obtain an RMA number.
- SEA EAGLE BOATS, INC.’S SOLE OBLIGATION, AND BUYER'S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY, UNDER THIS WARRANTY SHALL BE THE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT, AT SEA EAGLE BOATS, INC.’S OPTION AND SUBJECT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS WARRANTY, OF ANY PART OR PARTS WHICH ARE DETERMINED BY SEA EAGLE BOATS, INC. TO BE DEFECTIVE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL SEA EAGLE BOATS, INC., BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, CONTINGENT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, FOR ANY BREACH OF WARRANTY.
- Limitation and Disclaimer of Warranty. - EXCEPT AS HEREIN ABOVE SET FORTH, SEA EAGLE BOATS, INC. MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND THE LIMITED WARRANTY HEREINABOVE SET FORTH IS EXPRESSLY IN LIEU OF ANY WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND ALL OTHER OBLIGATIONS OR LIABILITIES ON THE PART OF SEA EAGLE BOATS, INC. IF, WITHOUT LIMITING AND NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, ANY WARRANTY SHALL BE FOUND TO EXIST BEYOND THE LIMITED WARRANTY HEREABOVE SET FORTH, ANY SUCH ADDITIONAL WARRANTY SHALL BE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE TERM OF THE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT WARRANTY PROVIDED FOR HEREIN WITHOUT APPLICATION OF EXTENDED WARRANTY.
- Limitations of Remedies. WATER ACTIVITIES ARE, BY THEIR NATURE, HAZARDOUS. USERS OF SEA EAGLE BOATS, INC.’S PRODUCTS ASSUME ALL RISK AND LIABILITY WHATSOEVER RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM THE USE OF SUCH PRODUCTS, WHETHER USED SINGULARLY OR IN COMBINATION WITH OTHER EQUIPMENT, INCLUDING ALL RISK OF BODILY INJURY OR DEATH AND WHETHER ARISING IN CONTRACT OR TORT OR OTHERWISE, AND SPECIFICALLY INCLUDING INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. REMEDIES FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT ARISING BY IMPLICATION OR OPERATION OF LAW, EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE PROVIDED HEREIN, ARE EXCLUDED. YOUR BOAT SHOULD ONLY BE OPERATED WITHIN THE US COAST GUARD APPROVED MAXIMUM CAPACITY RATINGS AS STATED ON THE BOAT.
- Restrictions on Limitations and Disclaimers. SOME STATES MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF THE DURATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES. THEREFORE, SOME OR ALL OF THE LIMITATIONS AND/OR EXCLUSIONS OF WARRANTIES AND REMEDIES SET FORTH ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS, WHICH VARY, FROM STATE TO STATE.
- This warranty is void in the following circumstances:
- Any engine larger than the maximum rated horsepower or weight for the boat is used on the boat.
- Boat is used in any activities that are in violation of U.S. Coast Guard Regulations, Federal, State, or any other governing law in the area where the boat is used.
*3 year term applies to non-commercial use.