We currently only ship to locations within the United States (Except Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico).
Shipping is FREE anywhere in the Continental US!
Currently, we ship all orders via FedEx or UPS. At the moment we are unable to support shipping to P.O. boxes and APO/FPO/DPO boxes.
If all the items in your order are in stock, your order will typically ship within a week, unless otherwise stated on the product page. A shipping confirmation email will be sent to the email address keyed in on the checkout page once the order has shipped. Please allow 2 to 7 business days for your shipment to arrive at your address.
Your will receive Tracking Information within a day or two of your order being processed via email. Please check the Promotions Tab in Gmail and the Spam or Junk Folders in other inboxes. If you have not received any Tracking Info within 1 week of your Order, feel free to Contact Us
Take note that all delivery dates are estimates, and the actual delivery date may vary.
We are proud to stand behind the quality and reliability of our products while promising you some of the best customer service experiences in the industry.
Snapcycle Inc. (“Snapcycle”) warrants all new Snapcycle electric bicycles and its Covered Components to be free from defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year from the date of delivery, subject to the terms and conditions specified herein. This limited warranty only applies to the original buyer who must be able to provide electronic proof of purchase by means of order number, email address and name used at the point of original purchase, and is not transferable to subsequent owners. During its warranty period, any defective parts will be repaired or replaced free of charge for the customers. However, please note that the warranty period for a repaired or replaced part remains unchanged based on the original delivery date of the bike.
The components covered under this limited warranty includes frame, forks, stem, handlebar, seat post, saddle, brakes, lights, bottom bracket, crankset, pedals, rims, wheel hub, freewheel, cassette, derailleur, shifter, motor, controller, LCD display, battery, and electrical sensors.
Snapcycle batteries are covered by one (1) year pro-rated warranty. If a battery is found defective or its capacity falls below 60% of its rated value within the warranty period, it will be repaired free of charge for the customers. However, the shipping cost for return is to be borne by the customer. The warranty period for a repaired or replaced battery remains unchanged based on the original delivery date of the bike. However, please take note to follow the instructions listed below to prevent your battery warranty from being void.
- Do not charge it below 32 Fahrenheit, or above 105 Fahrenheit
- Do not charge it immediately after riding your bike. Let it cool down to ambient temperature before charging it
- Protect your battery from water ingression
- Charge it at least once a month
- Consumables or normal wear and tear parts (including but not limited to tires, brake pads, cables and housing, grips, chain and spokes) are not covered under warranty
- Any damage or defects to Covered Components resulting from the following causes are not covered by warranty: failure to follow instructions in the user's manual, force majeure, accident, misuse, neglect, abuse, alterations and modification without written consent from Snapcycle, assembly and repair works by any unauthorized third party, installation of parts or accessories not originally intended or compatible with the bike as sold, operator error, water damage, extreme riding, or improper follow-up maintenance.
- Any damages resulting from improper use, such as by overloading the bike above its rated load capacity, or by raising the seatpost above its minimum insertion mark.
- Products that are used for competition or commercial activities, including without limitation rental / lease, are not covered by this limited warranty, unless otherwise agreed by Snapcycle.
- Any gifts or accessories that come along with the bike free of charge are not covered by this limited warranty.
- This limited warranty is not applicable to the sale of spare parts and accessories.
- Any damage resulting from the use of a third-party battery charger not originally supplied by Snapcycle is not covered by warranty.
- Snapcycle will not cover any damage that may occur during shipping if the purchaser uses their own shipping option
1. Warranty Claims
If you suspect any component of your ebike is defective, all warranty claims must be submitted to Snapcycle via email to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please do not attempt to repair or replace it yourself before contacting Snapcycle, as doing so may void your warranty and cause consequential damages to your ebike, undermining its safety and reliability.
You would need to describe in detail what issues you are facing and attach some clear photos or videos for easy understanding. Upon receiving your claims, our dedicated customer service team will firstly provide remote assistance to you via email/calls as there might be an easy fix to your problems.
If our customer service team determines that a replacement part is needed, they will provide you with clear instructions for returning the defective parts, and receiving the replacement. Shipping charges are to be borne by the customers. It is at the full discretion of Snapcycle to determine if a defective component is covered by this limited warranty.
For purchases made through an authorized dealer, the user must proceed to the point of sale where he/she purchased the product for local warranty service and support. If any part on the bike is found defective, the local dealer will have to request a replacement from the principal. Snapcycle will work closely with the local shop to ensure all issues are resolved in a timely and responsible manner.
2. Shipping Damage Claims
We are confident in our product quality. However, there is a rare chance that your product(s) may get damaged during shipping. You are well advised to inspect your product(s) immediately upon receiving them. In the unfortunate event that you find any damage to your product(s), take photos from different angles, keep all packaging and paperwork, and contact Snapcycle by email at email@example.com immediately. Please take note that we will not accept shipping damage claims later than 14 days from receipt of the product(s).
Snapcycle Inc. (“Snapcycle”) has full confidence in its product quality and you can shop with a peaceful mind. However, in the rare event that you wish to cancel an order or return the product(s) for a refund, please read our refund policies below.
You may cancel an order by contacting us via email or telephone (our contact information can be found under Contact Us section). Once your cancellation is confirmed, you will receive a formal notification from our customer service team.
Please take note that once you place your order online, your credit or debit card will be charged immediately at the point of purchase, and we may not be able to change it on time, including for color or size reasons. You are advised to make your selections carefully before placing your order and reach out to our customer service if you have any doubts in your selection of our products.
For an order cancellation before it is shipped, there will be a payment processing fee which is to recover the merchant card processing fees from the related financial institutions or payment gateways. The processing fee would be 3.5% for credit card and 6.5% for payments via Affirm. Once your order is shipped out, it would not be possible to cancel, intercept or change the shipment.
After your order is delivered, if you would like to return the product(s) and ask for a refund, you must contact Snapcycle via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to get approval for the return within 14 days of delivery. Once it is approved by Snapcycle, you will receive a written authorization for return and a pre-paid shipping label provided by Snapcycle. If a customer sends a return product without prior approval from Snapcycle, a refund will not be processed and the customer has to bear the shipping charges to get it returned, or discard it. For an ebike that has been delivered for more than 14 days or used for more than 10 miles, we do not accept returns anymore, and we only provide remedies and solutions as per our warranty policy if there is any issue with the product.
1. Unused Product(s)
We allow return of unused product(s) with no restocking fee, however, the customer is responsible for the return shipping cost. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. To qualify for an unused product, all of the following conditions must be met
- The product has no wear, dirt, dust, scratches, fragrance, or any other signs of use
- The odometer on the LCD screen of the ebike must be less than 10 miles.
- All items received by the customer must be included in the original packaging and properly packed in the same condition as they were sent by Snapcycle.
Upon receiving the returned product(s), Snapcycle will carry out an inspection to ensure the above conditions for unused products are met before issuing a refund with no restocking fees. In the event that the returned product(s) are deemed not qualified for unused products by our inspection technicians, Snapcycle will contact the customer and determine the restocking fees on a case-to-case basis. It is at Snapcycle’s sole discretion to determine if the returned item(s) qualify for unused products.
2. Used Product(s)
We do not accept returns for used product(s) except in extreme cases of breakage/malfunction covered by our warranty terms and conditions that are deemed unrepairable by Snapcycle.