Aleko Single Swing Gate Operator - GG850 AC/DC - Basic Kit
ALEKO GG850 Single Swing Gate Operator is designed for residential and commercial applications. It is aimed to improve your comfort level and it allows you to stay warm and dry in your vehicle. This Single Swing Opener will handle dual swinging gates up to 12 ft in length and weighing up to 850 lb. ALEKO GG850 has powerful 24VDC motor, which provides exceptional starting torque and feature soft start and stop operation. This promotes longer gate and operator life, as well as dependable performance.
No power? No problem!
Optional Built-in battery backup provides seamless operation of the gate operator and all DC control and sensing devices in the event of a power loss.
To simplify installation, ALEKO GG850 may be installed with low-cost, low-voltage wiring or in remote locations using our optional 10W, 20W or 30W Solar Panels.
- Access your gates through remote control or keypad
- Smooth and soft start and stop function
- Emergency Release key in case of power failure
- Dual/Single gate running mode
- Optional master and slave gate running
- Adjustable opening/closing interval between master and slave gate
- Stop/Reverse in case of obstruction during gate opening/closing
- The force of the motor can be programmed
- Optional photocell protection (not included)
- Built in adjustable auto-close (programmable from 0-99 sec)
- Digital display indicates the running situation and setting menu
- Reliable electromagnetic limit switches improve adjustment of the 'open' and 'close' position
- - 1 (One) Actuator
- - 1 (One) Control Box
- - 2 (Two) 8 1/2" x 11" Warning Signs
- - 2 (Two) Release key
- - 2 (Two) 433MHz remotes LM122
- - 1 (One) Set of accessories and mounting hardware for easy installation
- - 1 (One) User Manual with ste