Elevate 72013 White Mission Style TV Lift Cabinet for 50" Flat screen TVs by TouchStone
- Fits up to 50” TVs (45” wide left to right)
- Finished with antique style pulls on both sides and painted on all four sides for easy placement in any room, at the foot of a bed, under a window or as a room divider
- Mission cabinet design with clean lines and paneling for a modern farmhouse or bungalow style
- Beautiful white finish
- Quiet and reliable Whisper Lift II TV Lift Mechanism with a 5-year warranty
The Elevate® Mission in White is solidly built in Arts and Crafts-style with Oak in a neutral white finish and accented with antique-style black metal pulls. The simple paneling and clean lines blend beautifully with modern farmhouse, bungalow, coastal and transitional home style. Inside the cabinet, a motorized Whisper Lift TV Lift raises a flat screen television into view.
Ideal for a room with limited TV mounting space, this pop up TV cabinet can be placed under a window, at the foot of bed or in just about any spot in your home. With a push of the remote control, the TV recedes into the cabinet for an unobstructed view.
About the Motorized TV Lift
The Elevate® Mission TV Lift Cabinet features the Whisper Lift® II TV Lift by Touchstone™ for unmatched performance and reliability. Quiet and sturdy, the Whisper Lift II is the leading TV lift mechanism on the market, delivering the flexibility to lower or raise your flat panel TV to a max height of 65.5" in just seconds. Includes a 5-year warranty on the TV lift mechanism.
Fully Assembled Cabinet, Easy TV Lift Installation
The well-built cabinet ships fully assembled. Your cabinet will arrive on a pallet with the TV Lift Mechanism in a separate box. The cabinet is pre-drilled for the lift and the lift installation is easy. We offer online and phone technical support for stress-free set-up. Based on feedback from fellow Touchstone customers, we are confident you will love the quality, construction and design of your new TV lift cabinet.
Optional Pre-Installed TV Lift
For your convenience, we offer TV lift mechanism installation for an additional $100.00 charge. With this option, your TV Lift Cabinet will ship with the TV Lift Mechanism connected in the cabinet. Simply unpack and attach your TV with the included mounting brackets.
Components and Accessories
Your flat screen television cables can be wired through your pop up TV cabinet for an organized look. The front panel of the cabinet can be opened to access your cable box, gaming system, DVD player, etc.
Optional Component Shelf and IR Repeater Kit
For easier component access, add the optional Add On Component Shelf. This shelf attaches to the TV Lift just below your flat screen to raise and lower with your television. The Add On Component Shelf offers an area of 16" W x 9" D on both the left and right of the lift unit to fit all your electronics.
An optional IR Repeater Kit is also available for operation of audio and video components housed behind the solid wood front panels.
- Fully raises or lowers in less than 30 seconds
- Inside component space of 17 1/2" W x 12 5/8" D on left & right side bottom of the cabinet. Measurements must include cords & plugs.
- Optional Add On Component Shelf provides 16" W x 9" D on both the left and right side
- Includes wireless remote control
- TV Lift system fully extended reaches 65.5"
- TV Lift system fully depressed measures 32.5" H x 10" W x 7.5" D
- Pop out front cabinet panel provides easy access to lift and electronics inside the cabinet.
- Elevate® TV lift cabinet is shipped directly to the customer by standard ground service.
- Factory Lift Installation available for an extra $100.00
- Color Finish: Mission White
- Unit Dimensions: 49.5" W x 18" D x 36.75" H
- Maximum TV Size w Whisper Lift II: 45" W x 5" D x 32.5" H (TV plus component height)
- Maximum Cabinet TV Size w Whisper Lift II PRO Swivel: 45"W x 4" D x 32.5"H (TV plus components)
- Maximum TV weight (without stand): 100 lb.
- Cabinet weight with lift: 160 lb.
- Total shipping weight: 194 lb.
- Box #1: Weight: 138 lb.
- Box #2: Weight: 56 lb.
- Unit shipping dimensions:
- Box #1: 49" W x 19" D x 38" H
- Box #2: 36" W x 12" D x 10" H
- Interior component space: 17 1/2" W x 12 5/8" D on left & right side bottom of cabinet (measurements must include cords & plugs)